Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Faded Lives (Salma Gmal)

I'm afraid I might be like all those social networking monsters....I'm afraid I will lose my real identity and get effected by all these mainstream ideas....I'm afraid I will never be who I was and watch my real soul as it evaporates....I'm afraid I will be a manipulated result of the screen I'm passing through all day...I'm afraid how I might think I'm "Imperfect" because I'm so much amazed by those who claim that they are "perfect"...I'm afraid I will live every moment of my life for the sake of "instgaraming" it and posting it so quickly that people "must" keep up with me and my life!..I'm afraid I will be one of those people who are living only to post their life events on their Facebook pages or tweet about every moment and feeling they encounter!....I'm afraid all my emotions and reactions will be moved by a futile device or a photo and not by the real,hard incident itself!....I'm afraid I will neglect the massive reality around me and compact it into a tiny useless object! I'm afraid how I might turn to a freak when my phone is lost for some minutes!....I'm afraid how I might be obsessed to reach the new social media "standards"!....I'm afraid that my phone will be the only reflection to my soul!....I'm simply afraid that one day my life will be destroyed by some meaningless apps and dumb phones and that one day I will walk up with a life wasted on an idea that only existed in my dreaming wangled mind!...
I want a real "Natural","Human" life not an electronically controlled one!


No comments:

Post a Comment