Monday, March 23, 2015

A Freedom seeker (Zahraa Modather, Divergent)

Dear society,
Ever since I was born, you’ve been confining my soul and when I say confining my soul, it does mean confining me. Since, I’m a soul that wears a body.
You’ve tried so hard to shatter my freedom.
But guess what? 
I was neither dumb nor feeble as you thought.
I survived it.
When I didn’t attain the freedom that I’ve always fought for,
I carved a new path to my own freedom
And it wasn’t that hard.
You refused my ideas,
but I expressed them anyway.
You refused how I looked,
but I tended to emerge everywhere.
you refused my personality,
but I tended to be myself
in every single sitiuation
and in front of everyone.
Stubborn, aint I?
Actually, I’m not
I was just born to be TOTALLY free
free to express,
free to be myself,
free to write,
and free to speak.
I’m just me and that’s what truly matters, no matter how much you hate it!
I don’t care about what you think of me and I’ll never care.
As long as I set my soul totally free, nothing else in this world matters.
Sincerely,
A Freedom seeker

No comments:

Post a Comment