Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Arwa ElGhadban,( Visionaries)

We're connected, mentally. We don't usually hug, but our thoughts do. I have my own place inside his mind, and he has a place inside my mind, too. He flirts with me saying that I have a big heart which he's scared to enter, or maybe he doesn't want to. He's fearful of my heart taking control of him. He hates addiction though he's addicted to my mind. He flirts with me saying that I'm complicated like a unique math equation, and he likes how it takes so much time to solve me every day. He's sweet; we talk every day. Last time we held hands was months ago. Last time we fought... I don't remember. He's far away, yet very close. He always asks me to stay next him while working; he thinks I provide him with some kind of energy. He doesn't like going with me to social occasions. He never liked going out anyway. He prefers staying at home, in my mind, sometimes in my soul, and sometimes in my books. After all, he exists.
- Arwa ElGhadban
‪#‎GlobeScoutsMag‬




No comments:

Post a Comment