Saturday, April 25, 2015

Section Choices (Noah and Zahraa, Divergent)

I can't believe section assigned me with her.
She has no field experience whatsoever. Her subtlty is below zero. She actually went of asked the bartender for the information we wanted; she won't hold a gun, and she always has this annoying innocent smile on her face. When I ask her why she joined section, she tells me "to help the country of course to get rid of of evil spirits out there." So basically I'm stuck in India with a rookie, wack job.

I can't believe section assigned me with him.
He's so megalomaniac. He thinks he's freaking 007 for God's sake. He was so mad when I told him to ride the elephant. How can we skip that spectacular chance, I mean we won't be in India everday!
He keeps talking about killing and shooting people. I can't stand hearing gun shots and seeing blood. We have to spread love and peace. He freaked out when I asked the bartender for information, I mean the guy was nice enough to take my name and phone number in case he found anything out. Why wouldn't he understands that people are nice?



No comments:

Post a Comment