Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Or Am I just Wrong? (Nora Keshk, Visionaries)


I looked up at the moon as thoughts creeped into my mind. I stood in silence all night, wondering. The stars shined so bright while I asked myself a million questions. Would you come back soon? Where have you gone? Have you forgotten me? Or am I just wrong?
I remembered the times we hugged and laughed, running in the wind while our eyes filled with joy. The day you left was the worst; I felt the pain hit me so hard, it felt like a knife stabbing me. Where have you gone? Why did you leave? Do you remember me? Or am I just wrong?
Days, weeks, months, and even years have passed since I last saw you. I've stopped the race, but I need to keep going. Where have you gone? Will you ever come back? Have you left me behind? Or am I just wrong?




No comments:

Post a Comment