Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My Reflected Soul (Salma Gamal)

My Reflected Soul

You are the mirror to my soul and the direct way to my heart.
You are the calm breeze that tackles my face after a long day.
You are the sunshine of my life and the light of my heart.
You are my back that I always lean on whenever life gets to break me.
You are the vast sky filled with the shining stars of my dreams.
You are my eternal source of happiness and my running river of passion.
You are the keeper of my unspoken secrets and the savior of my unsettled acts.
You are the gate to my self and the key to my complicated mind.
You are the cure to my aching soul and the remedy of my suffering.
You are my harmony of felicity and strength.
You are the rainbow after an unstoppable rain.
You are the moon that lights up my life whenever dark it is.
You are the reason of my smiles and the secret behind my laughters
You are the promise that I will never break and the vow that I will always keep.
You are the cause of my gratefulness and satisfaction.
You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and eventually will happen.
You are my ever-lasting infinity that never seems to end.
You complete me and reflect me upon your beautiful soul....
I'm blessed and forever will be 



No comments:

Post a Comment