Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My Love, My Dove (Bothaina Ayman, Visionaries)

My Love, My Dove
So many things to say,
But my lips are sealed.
'But it's a good day,'
I think to myself
'No! don't you dare speak'
My heart crammed with wishes
My mind alive with dreams, 
Alas my cheeks blush,
And my craving eyes gleam
How dare I confess,
When my tongue is tied?
My feelings are suppressed 
As well my lips had lied
To who?
To you,
My love,
My dove
I'm so sorry
That my words are all lies,
But I only worry,
That my love for you would die.
My love for you is a treasure 
That I can, in no way, measure.
My love for you is MY little secret,
For it's my absolute weakness.
My darling, can't you tell?
The way my eyes shine when I see you,
And my heart hammers as a thunderous bell.
Your smile is a treat to my eyes
That turns my thoughts upside down.
I point at you with heavy, secretive fingers
'That is where my heart lies'
Your voice is blessed, like a heavenly harp,
An angel would forfeit its wings,
Just to hear you sing
Oh how can I forget?
Your eyes that shine with mischief,
Yet shimmers would regret, 
When your feelings turn twisted
But what's the point in portraying your ostensible appearance?
My devotion for you, my highness, is gone
How foolish of me to believe,
To believe that love is for me.
Faked feelings,
Empty words,
Heart stealing,
Injured body
I gave you my love,
And what did you give me?
A hefty shove
But you are completely insane, 
To think that I'm in pain.
Oh dear, this is just the start,
For I have conned your heart
So let it rest for now,
As you next days
Are turning utterly foul
My 'love', my 'dove',
Good 'luck'



No comments:

Post a Comment